Creating an account is easy! You can sign up in three ways: email, LinkedIn, or Facebook. When you click “Sign Up,” you will be prompted by the following box:
Note: When signing up with an email address, you will need to verify your email. You will receive an email with the subject "Welcome!" with steps to verify your email.
The five sections of the Profile Setup are as follows. All are optional.
You can navigate to your profile by three ways:
1. View Profile in the drop down menu in the top right corner:
2. The Profile Completeness indicator on your Dashboard:
3. Going to we.include.io/profile at any time. If you are not logged in, you will be prompted to log in before you can access your profile this way.
If you have already gone through the Profile Setup, those inputs will be located in your Profile Bio. You can get to your Profile Bio by clicking the gear icon next to your avatar and then clicking Add / edit profile bio.
Your Profile Bio also contains a field to add your age range. This is not included in the Profile Setup.
You can link the following social media channels:
If you have your job status set to Actively Looking or Not Looking, But Open, you will receive an email every two weeks with job updates. You can unsubscribe from these at any time by going through the unsubscribe flow at the bottom of the email.
If you would like to delete your account, let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can favorite a job by two ways:
1. Clicking the banner icon in the top right corner of a job card on the All Jobs Page:
2. Clicking the Favorite button in the top right corner of the Jobs Detail Page:
Your can find your favorite jobs in your Dashboard.
There are two ways to apply for a job, depending on what the employer has chosen for a job post:
1. If you see an Apply button like that below, you will be directed to the employer's page to apply.
2. If you see a Contact Employer button like that below, this will prompt your default email to create an email with the subject "include.io :: [[YOUR NAME]] has applied to your [[JOB TITLE]] role" to be sent to the email provided by the employer.